Tuesday, July 1, 2008

RFG (retreat for girls) and Girls Camp!

hey yall! i am so exited for this next 2 weeks cause I'm gonna be gone for both of them! first im going to RFG! RFG is like EFY but for girls ages 12-15. we have lots of fun! then there is girls camp!! i am so excited to go to girls camp! it will be very fun! my ten name is the little mermaids, and our flag is so cute! ill see if i can post pictures when i come back! well see you in 2 weeks!
♥/ Brianne Kirkby!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Brianne,
I can't wait to be a "little mermaid" with you. We will have such a great time at camp. I hope you have a good time with Maddie and Chelsea at RFG!!
Love Hillary

The Brown Family said...

Brianne,
We are going to have a great time at retreat and at girls camp! I'm really excited too! Have a good rest of the week before we leave!
Love
Maddie Brown

Julia Davis said...

Brianne,
Those were some of my all time favorite memories when I went to both of those at your age! I hope you had sooo much fun and I can't wait to hear all about it next time I see you!